Starting a new business in not easy. As a founder your focus will be on research and validation of the idea, development of business and revenue model and many other important things. At the end you will be overwhelmed with tasks and information and may have little resource to research and focus on funding.
Funding is so important, it is the fuel for your Idea development and business growth and understanding the fundraising process, the local environment and who to pitch is a must.
This service is designed to help you fast forward through the funding process.
Our mentor will spend between 120 and 150 minutes to understand your Project and give you our knowledge about the funding ecosystem in Bulgaria. At the end of our working session you will at least:
- Get an overview of the funding process
- Understand the different opportunities for funding based on ticket size, development stage and industry specifics
- Know Who is who in international Funding Environment
In a nutshell within two hours you get a summarized and updated information as well as tips and tricks for the fund-raising etiquette.
How long does it take to complete the service?
Within a week to ten days
How many hours does the mentor work in total? How many hours does the mentor work directly and personally with the startup?
Total time spent is between 2h and 2,5 hours to:
- get into the idea, revenue model, needed funding and other details about the Project;
- get overview of the funding process, the different financing options and specific opportunities in Bulgaria.
- Consulting on which external funding options are suitable for your startup based on the industry you operate in, your stage of development, and financial status 75.00 € – 225.00 €
- Completing all documents necessary in the process of applying for external funding
- Pitch Deck for Investors 15.00 € – 400.00 €
- Information on available external funding options outside Bulgaria 195.00 €