- Market intelligence specifically for your case [the full scope of Market Introduction service is included].
- Commercial introductions/leads [up to 3 per year]. Both local and international.
- Share company updates/successes with PropTech Bulgaria’s network.
- Opportunity to participate in/attend pitch days of PrEXCELerator Bulgaria and other partners of ours.
- Access to investor contacts.
- Direct contact for consultation on ESCALAR in Belgium.
- Free consultation on EU funding options by Finnova Foundation, Belgium.
- Information on and access to closed events. Free tickets to our events.
- Media exposure in national and international media.
- Reference to media.
- Speaker opportunities at our inter/national events or at our partners’ events.
- Free participation at international Pitching events which will give you direct access to European markets.
- Information on how to access European (and other) markets you are particularly interested in.
- Finding out and making the liaison with prospective partners, thus entering their home markets.
- Advise on external funding options in Europe.
- Discounts and offers on Professional services provided by our partners.
- 20% discount from all businesshubs.eu services and products, except for the membership services.
- Discounts on and/or preferencial participation in third party industry events. In most cases these are invitation-only (or closed) events.
- Apply our logo as a Gold member on your website and advert materials.
- You get features with your logo on PropTech Bulgaria MAP issued annually and distributed internationally.
- You as a company will be presented in a video interview as part of Show Time video series of PropTech Bulgaria, or have your corporate video displayed at our international events/productions, and/or our web platforms, as well as on all our social media channels [LinkedIn, FB, Instagram, Twitter]
For INTERNATIONAL STARTUPS or SCALEUPS
22. Free initial information on the Bulgarian market
BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report 2021 [3rd ed.]
‘If history is any guide, the best performing vintages are being raised now or soon. Investments made at the bottom of any downturn and into the early stages of recovery are generally outperformers – when entry multiples are lower, competition subsides and portfolio companies benefit from macro tailwinds.’ [PropTech1]
Learn about the key PropTech players in Bulgaria, and define your expansion strategy with our market intelligence.SEE REPORT RESULTS
BULGARIAN PROPTECHS ANALYSED
per cent YoY increase (2021 to 2020) of PropTech solutions included in the 3rd edition of BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report
THE LIVE BULGARIAN PROPTECH BUSINESS SHOW
Reserve 24 June 2021 for the 2nd live-streamed Bulgarian PropTech business show. This time we will focus our attention on the changes SARS-Cov-2 triggered on the overlap of FinTech & PropTech, as well as in the subsector of ConTech (Construction Technologies).
We will also officially present the 3rd edition of BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report 2021 – the only source of market intelligence on PropTech of Bulgaria.
The business show will be completed with the special participation of industry experts from Postbank (Eurobank) Bulgaria, EOS Matrix, imoti.net, Bulgarian Properties, Concrene Limited (UK), and Visoplan (Germany).