Our Gold members enjoy the following services at no price, or at a highly discounted price. They also have access to information and opportunities no other companies have.
- Market intelligence specifically for your case [the full scope of Market Introduction service is included].
- Commercial introductions/leads [up to 3 per year]. Both local and international.
- Share company updates/successes with PropTech Bulgaria’s network.
- Opportunity to participate in/attend pitch days of PrEXCELerator Bulgaria and other partners of ours.
- Access to investor contacts.
- Direct contact for consultation on ESCALAR in Belgium.
- Free consultation on EU funding options by Finnova Foundation, Belgium.
- Information on and access to closed events. Free tickets to our events.
- Media exposure in national and international media.
- Reference to media.
- Speaker opportunities at our inter/national events or at our partners’ events.
- Free participation at international Pitching events which will give you direct access to European markets.
- Information on how to access European (and other) markets you are particularly interested in.
- Finding out and making the liaison with prospective partners, thus entering their home markets.
- Advise on external funding options in Europe.
- Discounts and offers on Professional services provided by our partners.
- 20% discount from all businesshubs.eu services and products, except for the membership services.
- Discounts on and/or preferencial participation in third party industry events. In most cases these are invitation-only (or closed) events.
- Apply our logo as a Gold member on your website and advert materials.
- You get features with your logo on PropTech Bulgaria MAP issued annually and distributed internationally.
- You as a company will be presented in a video interview as part of Show Time video series of PropTech Bulgaria, or have your corporate video displayed at our international events/productions, and/or our web platforms, as well as on all our social media channels [LinkedIn, FB, Instagram, Twitter]
For INTERNATIONAL STARTUPS or SCALEUPS
22. Free initial information on the Bulgarian market
BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report 2021 [3rd ed.]
‘If history is any guide, the best performing vintages are being raised now or soon. Investments made at the bottom of any downturn and into the early stages of recovery are generally outperformers – when entry multiples are lower, competition subsides and portfolio companies benefit from macro tailwinds.’ [PropTech1]
Learn about the key PropTech players in Bulgaria, and define your expansion strategy with our market intelligence.SEE REPORT RESULTS
BULGARIAN PROPTECHS ANALYSED
per cent YoY increase (2021 to 2020) of PropTech solutions included in the 3rd edition of BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report
2022 EUROPEAN PROPTECH REPORT: 30 COUNTRIES IN NUMBERS
The reason to undertake releasing this thourough research is to see clearly with a plain eye how zooming-out, Europe stands out on the global PropTech map as a continent, and zooming-in what the PropTech profile of 30 European countries is.
The ‘2022 Report on European PropTech: 30 Countries in Numbers’ you hold in your hands or read on your electronic device, is based on 3 617 European PropTechs, or 83% of the overall number of PropTech companies in Europe, which by 01.01.2022 is 4 355.
this 2022 edition of the ‘Report on European PropTech: 30 Countries in Numbers’ should stand as a reference point of a highly-validated market information for anyone who is interested in European PropTech.
Above all, this is the FIRST EVER REPORT on European PropTech which features all 30 European countries in detail. There is no equivalent.
PropTech Bulgaria’s team has been working on this Report since June 2021.
We undertook this tremendous analysis when we tried to figure out how Europe and its different regions are being positioned on international level in PropTech, and we found no information in one place which explicitly and clearly displays the big picture, particularly the number of PropTech companies in different geographical regions; which are the most dominant continents in PropTech (based on the number of generated tech solutions); how different European regions differ when compared to each other, and most importantly what the position of Eastern Europe is.
However, we have been building our database with European PropTech companies for more than 3 years now. So, it has been a long road till now.